DIY Ideas for Fall

Sunday, September 30

It's about time I get off my butt and do some crafting. It's been long enough. I've recently discovered that I have a pretty sweet craft store in walking distance from me, so there's definitely no excuses. What better way to get my creative juices flowing than brainstorming via Pinterest? Here's some of my favorite diy projects for this Fall, hope you're inspired!
//1// A pretty floral wreath for Fall from ABM.
//2// Adorable kitty pillow using photo transfer onto fabric.
//3// There's a new plastic bag ban here in Pasadena, so these produce bags made from old tee shirts make perfect sense.
//4// Great tutorial on how to make a totally cute tribal blanket clutch.
//5// Rustic shelf made from planks of wood and leather belts.


11 comments:

  1. I love the shelves - I'm definitely pinning that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this! I decided I needed to get my craft on this past weekend & just finished up something really fun! I hope all of these turn out really good for you. :)

    Margeaux
    margeauxknight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited you're catching the crafty bug again. (Leave it to Pinterest to do that to a gal.) Can't wait to see what you'll be making! I've been feeling awfully crafty lately too. Something about fall that just makes me want to make stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find fall so inspiring for DIYs! thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these all look fantastic! (that wooden shelf has been sitting in my 'to do' box for about a month now...i need to get on it!) good luck with the crafting...and i'd love to see the results! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that wreath! i think i may make that this week. thanks!

    also, i linked to your post about DIY shirt collars. your idea is genius! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I like the green bag idea!

    http://polkadotspincushionsblog.blogspot.co.uk/ (New craft blogger)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely making this bag! Thanks for the idea! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Calico skies All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger